Australia offers various travel destinations for both local and international tourists. Surrounded by open sea, Australia has many beautiful beaches. They are located in different region and cities. However, you shouldn’t miss some of the beautiful beaches in Tasmania. This is one of the most desired travel destinations in Australia. Tasmania is like a natural artwork and gift. The natural beauty is framed by beautiful beaches. There are various types of beach in Tasmania. Some of them have white sands, some have long coast. Amongst all beautiful beaches located in Tasmania, here are the most recommended ones:
- Boat Harbor Beach is located at the foot of Table Cape on the Bass Strait coast. The most intriguing part of this beach is the black and white look. The beach is framed by white sand. But then it is stripped of black volcanic rocks. Thus, it results in contrast view which makes the beach looks more dramatically beautiful. The view will be even more powerful when the sun basking the water. The facility around the beach is satisfying. There is even a cafe where you can linger and enjoy your favorite cocktail.
- Wineglass Bay is recommended a beach to visit while you are in Tasmania for traveling. Lots of people who have come to this beach said that it is indeed an embodiment of a perfect beach. There are many different spots to enjoy the magnificent view of the beach. You can go to the lookout platform or simply enjoy the view from the upfront where the white sand lies. The name of the beach is quite intriguing. According to the locals, the name refers to the color of the water which turns red with blood when it is viewed from the whaling station at its southern end.
- Crescent Bay is a beautiful beach in Tasmania, precisely about 90-minute walk in from near Port Arthur. The curvy beach offers a magnificent view for visitors. The most dramatic part of this beach is the amazing dunes which tower up from the sands. The locals, especially the children have used them for sand-boarding.
- Coningham Beach is located near to a capital city. It is about a half-hour drive from Hobart. When you visit this beach, you will find colorful boat sheds as well as sandstone cliff. The environment at this beach is mostly serene and peaceful. Thus, it is the best location if you don’t want to be trapped in a beach full of crowd. This beach is too tempting for swimming since the condition is truly supporting.
- Ocean Beach is Tasmania’s longest beach. However, it is not a beach for swimming though. The beach stretches more than 30km north from Macquarie Heads near Strahan. This is where you can watch the magnificent Southern Ocean. The 18-meter high wave was recorded a few years ago. It shows how powerful the beach is. The location of this beach is easy to spot. It is just a few minutes’ drives from Strahan. Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture the powerful beach.