There are many fun things to do during your vacation in Bali. It is not a secret that beaches in Bali are worth travelling for. The foods are also authentic and mouth-watering. The culture is also distinctive that there are many things to learn. Bali is a complete package for memorable vacation. It has become one of the most desired travel destinations. However, Bali is also a paradise for shopping lovers. Of course, shopping is one of must things to do while venturing Bali. More importantly, Bali has abundance of natural sources for eco-friendly shopping.
Eco-friendly shopping recommendation in Bali
Buying organic products during your vacation doesn’t only benefit you but the environment as well. By buying those kinds of products you play your role to maintain our planet. Besides, it helps the economy of the locals as well. Eco-friendly shopping is one of acts you can take as responsible travelers who care about the nature and people around them. So here are some tips for eco-friendly shopping in Bali:
- If you are looking for natural remedies, you can visit Blue Stone Botanicals. This is where you can find various essential oils for natural remedies. They can help you dealing with your stress and anxiety. Essential oils are not only great as stress reliever but also as mood-booster. There are also aromatherapy rain mist containing 100% natural ingredients such as pure water, and essential oils.
- If you are looking for healthy snacks, might as well visit Bali Buda. There is a wide range of products made from organic vegetable and fruits. There are also gluten-free pastries and homemade pesto. Various dressings are also available. Peanut butter, Sambal, and even pure Bali coconut water are also available here to indulge you. You can also find organic products here such as soap, mist, essential oils, etc.
- If you need skin treatment products, you can visit Sensatia Botanicals. This is a great place to find skin products for those who have sensitive skin. The products here are available for all skin types especially the sensitive ones. You can also buy a gift card for your beloved so they can buy anything they want.
- If you are in Bali for a family trip, you can bring your kids to mini Muncher. This is where you can find healthy foods for your kids so that you don’t have to worry about their nutrition. You can find healthy, organic, nutritious baby food purees packed in BPA-free containers. There are also healthy snacks to indulge your kids such as brownies, bars, smoothies, etc.
- If you want to buy various things in one place, you can visit Healthy Choice. This is where you can find foods, beverages, beauty products, and baby foods which are 100% organic. They also have catering service which makes them different from other organic stores. Thus, you can cater fresh and healthy organic meals during your stay in Bali. This is where you don’t have to go anywhere else to find everything you need.