Certain restaurants, you visit for the food. Others, you visit for its unique interior design, instagrammable things, despite of the food. But, what if you can combine all the things together where the delicious foods are served and you can enjoy the moments while you are there? Don’t you think that a restaurant with a view and scene can a complete one?
Today, it is nothing new where the restaurants will not only serving the best foods and drinks ever. But are also build in a great location and well detailed design in purpose to attracting more customers. A restaurant with a view can be a place to taste the goodness while you can simply enjoy the “travel” itself.
The first reason for finding restaurant with a view is that it can even be a destination for food junkie. But even if you are a regular traveler, you are also possible to enjoy the leisure while eating out at the restaurant.
Waiting the foods until they are being served can be a boring thing. Sometimes, it feels like forever. But when the view is upon your eyes, when the restaurant got a scene or there is an attraction you can enjoy, you may are wishing that the waiting should be a little be more longer than before.
You have something that attracting your eyes and can even make you enjoy your time inside or outside. That will be a valuable thing to spend the time before eating at the restaurant. Besides that, if your spare time is quiet longer and you have nothing to do with that, you can even spend at least an hour and a half at the restaurant where you can enjoy a bit taste of traveling itself.
Sometimes, we are forgetting to think about this before where eating out at such beautiful restaurant can lives up our day because of the view and attraction you can do. Even if the restaurant itself will only consist of an unique main entrance, we have actually been surprised with that. What if the view is really beautiful while you are ordering your favourite foods?
Finding a restaurant with a view can also be included into your “things to do” list when you are traveling because it will also gives you experiences you may have never got before. It is making any sense that a restaurant can also be your travel destination. And ever since the destination itself is various, it should never always be the beaches, park with statues, or mountains. A restaurant can also be one of them.
Doing this, will also beneficial to spend the time around your resident without even leaving out to another town if you have a tight schedule but still needs to relax yourself while eating out.
Who would have known that you can be surprised by the mesmerising view at the new restaurant you have never visited before? By the beautiful view you enjoy at the restaurant, don’t you think that your foods can even be more tasteful?
Camping may sounds like a childish traveling idea, but when you are using the better gears and accessories, you can even start your own journey to an adventure. Just like what the hammock is bringing, an open wild nature is ready to be explored. And hey, many of us have had our own childish things that can make us happy and feel comfortable. You should be thankful if you still had one.
As we are usually trying to make every aspects of life to be the better and the best one, we are also trying to make every prestigious moments in a trip to be wonderful. Many times, we are requiring a luxury travel; the great itineraries as well as the luxury place to stay.
But today, I want bringing back what we may have been forgotten for so long which is making your shirt wet by your sweat and get your pants being littered by the mud or the wet soils in a camping trip. Surely that your shoes won’t be as clean as before too but you will enjoy those things in a better way you could imagine.
If until today you are only known about the 7 wonders of the world, you must have been realised that the earth and human have more than that. We are gifted by God where hammock is also a miracle made by hand through manual stitching before. Even until today, we can still finds many hand-made hammocks out there among those who have been producing by machines.
Camping where before will be included with some disturbing hassles, today it can even be more lighter in how we are experiencing it and how lightweight it is like literally. Giving yourself a hammock camping experience means that you can carry your own shelter along the way in a backpack and it will only as heavy as a pound.
You don’t even need to finds a guide how you will set it up or quiet big space and room to see how you will uses it since a hammock is an item that will only require less space and you can even uses in minutes. It is a little comfort shelter that you can build even under 5 or 10 minutes.
Another interesting thing about it is that you are possible to uses it indoor and outdoor. What do you think if you can even unwinding yourself inside your own bedroom? Those why that a better camping using hammock is possible for many of you.
A children of 5th grade can even try a hammock camping for himself up to the wildlife adventurers to see the world more widely.
You will only need to get your pretentious lifestyle off and open yourself to a new different journey to experience all the new possible beauty of nature in a camping trip. Have you ever thought before that when a hammock sets between trees, hanging on air can even better than sleeping in a luxury hotel? If you don’t believe me in that, then try it for yourself. It is not a challenging, I am suggesting you that you may feel better in something you are thinking that would an “out of your mind” idea.
Have you set yourself to be ready for a better camping using hammock? Let the world knows how’d you feel about it.
London is a great travel destination because its classic vibe can make people at ease. Besides, London is home to over 250 registered art institutions. That’s why it is such a great idea if you decide to travel to London because it is one of the greatest cultural capitals. There are many museums you can explore when travelling in London. It is like incomplete journey if you visit London without stepping into the museums. Museums are intellectual landmarks of history and arts. Thus, visiting them while you can is a priceless experience. Besides, most of museums in London is free of charge. Where can you find this opportunity?
Most recommended museums to visit in London
When you are travelling in London, museums are one of the must-visit sites. Even if you are not into art or history, visiting one of the museums in London can be a priceless experience. If you didn’t like cultural or art vultures before, then you will. Here are some recommended museums in London you can visit:
- Victoria and Albert Museum is located at Cromwell Rd, London SW7 2RL, UK. People also call it the V&A museum. Even from the entrance, you will feel enchanted with its grandiose vibe especially when glass chandelier hanging above your head. This museum was established in 1857 and consists of seven floors. There’s so many collections inside including the notebook of Leonardo Da Vinci, Shakespeare’s works, Picasso’s ceramics, and many more.
- British Museum is located at Great Russell St, London WC1B 3DG, UK. This is a must-visit museum in London hosting most valuable collections such as Egyptian mummies, Easter Island figures, etc. Most visitors even preplan their visit by mapping out the highlights beforehand. One of the most favorite spots in this museum is the Reading Room.
- National Portrait Gallery is located at St. Martin’s Pl, London WC2H oHE, UK. This is where you can find the most interesting photographs. There’s Spice Girls white and black photographs, Bronte Sister’s and William Shakespeare’s oils, as well as mixed media portrait of the infamous J.K Rowling. There are other collections of photographs as well that you can enjoy to see.
- Science Museum is located at Exhibition Rd, London SW7 2DD, UK. This is a perfect place for science lovers. This is where you can technological, scientific, and mathematical achievements though interactive exhibits, flight simulators, and IMAX Theater. Even though it is about science and technology, it isn’t boring to venture into this museum. This place is not only popular for kids but adults as well.
- Churchill War Rooms is located at Clive Steps, King Charles St, London SW1A 2AQ, UK. This is part of The Imperial Museum. This is where the history of British conflict starting from WW1 to present is preserved. Churchill War Rooms is a subterranean bunker under the street of Westminster. There’s underground labyrinth you can venture to. There are several corridors as well which used to be shelter during German air raids in the past. If you are into history, this museum is a paradise for you.
Having a family vacation to Bali is a great idea. There are many kids-friendly destination you can visit during your vacation. Thus, you won’t run out idea of what to do or where to go. Your kids will feel far from bored. However, it is also important to find Bali villas child friendly. Not all villas in Bali are kids-friendly so you must be selective in choosing one. Kids-friendly villas usually provide security and comfort for family. If you choose kids-friendly villas, you don’t have to worry about encountering with danger during your stay.
Recommended Bali villas child friendly
Travelling with kids can cause so much hassle. Not only they can throw tantrum anytime but you need to pay extra attention to their needs and comfort. Sometimes, it is not easy for kids to visit new places. Therefore, you need to make sure that the place you are going to stay during your vacation in Bali is safe and comfortable especially for your kids. Therefore, you and your family will be able to make the most of your holiday in Bali with ease. Here are some of recommendation for kids-friendly villas in Bali based on popular location:
There are many child-friendly villas in Ubud as it is one of the most favorite destination for families visiting Bali for vacation.
- Villa Kassan sets up for family and groups. There are kid-friendly facilities such as playroom to mak sure your kids play safely and stay entertained.
- Villa Kelusa consists of four bedrooms, set on tropical hills. You can enjoy amazing view from here. This villa is kids-friendly and has private swimming pools both for kids and adults.
- Villa Mana has unique design which has Japanese bathtub. There is also private swimming pools for kids and adults. There is bunk room for your kids to play and rest.
Canggu is a great place for you to enjoy peaceful vacation along with your families and active kids. Here are some recommended villas to stay in:
- Villa Breeze is relaxing villa featured in white setting with lovely pools and the view of rice fields. This is family villa located within 250 meter of Pererenan Beach.
- Villa Sally has a full-package facilities and service you can enjoy during your stay including luxurious swimming pools for kids and adults, cinema room, in-house chef, and recreation club.
This is a perfect place for you to enjoy the best dishes made from fresh seafood from the ocean. This is best destination for family vacation with many Bali villas child friendly for your accommodation such as:
- Karang Kembar is a villa with 5 bedroom and nestled on a cliff top 90 meters above Kutuh Beach. Dedicated kids bedroom re available to accommodate your kids during your vacation.
- The Istana is perfect villas for families. You will find the games and children wings with pool tables and video game corner. There are also four bunk beds to use. This villa will keep your kids entertained and safe.
Many people may are disgusted by the fishes smells. But if you have no allergy at all to fishes whether holding them or eating them, I am recommending you that you need to gives the fishing trip a shot for at least once in your life.
I am a fishing enthusiast so I am telling you this. But, that won’t be the only reason why you have to takes it. There are more than what I could say that I am going to show you some of the benefits when you are deciding to experience the fishing at the open wide sea or even on the river stream and any possible spots.
Reasons to gives the fishing trip a shot
My favorite place for fishing is surely at the sea. I’ll heading there if I could since I was born and raised up beside the sea. And when people are asking me the reasons why I do really enjoy fishing, they sometimes don’t really get what I have told them since maybe I am too fool to explain them all.
But overall, fishing is making me happy no matter I am getting the big catches or not. No matter waiting for the “strike” will be hours and only get the small one, all of the things I experienced when fishing is the beautiful moments in life.
However, there are more of its advantages that me and you can also get by taking a fishing trip. Even though I was telling you to takes it at least once in a lifetime, I am recommending you to do it regularly or some more. Here are the reasons why:
1. Fishing is a traveling itself
I dunno how we can debate about this, but surely that fishing allowing you to make a journey to somewhere and you will also enjoy not only the fishing itself, but also the beautiful seascape or the challenging landscape when you are heading to the river at highland.
The different is that, while you can enjoy the other things you meet on your journey, your main thing to do is fishing. Just like when you want to dive the underwater, you can be accompanied with the boat to the dive spots while enjoying the view.
2. Do you need to exercising while traveling? get a fishing trip
Fishing is one of the healthy trip since it is also one of the the sports in the world. Throwing the hook, pulling up the catch and many more are involving many of your body part. Sweating on the water? It can not only by the hot sun, but the movements you are continuously done when fishing.
3. “Vitamin sea” is good for your mental and vitamin D is good for your bone
As a kind of traveling, fishing surely will also contributing in getting your mental even better. So does your body and your soul when seeing the infinity seascape. In the other hands, fishing in the morning can also be recommended since our body can really absorbs the vitamin D from the ray of the sun that can help your bone’s development.
4. Fishing can be your therapeutic activity
Being at the ocean sometimes will be giving you surprises. What about the waves that can make the boat to be here and there? But if you can experience that, it can really help you feel relieved from the stresses. Take it easy, you don’t have to finds the bigger waves for that. Even the small one can be good for us.
5. Fishing can’t be as interesting as you have expected? Enjoy the sailing!
The worst thing you can get by following my recommendation is that you are not really enjoy the fishing as I have explained. But, when you are on the boat, don’t you think that you still have some interesting things to be done? Feel free to enjoy the sailing, you can also decide to snorkeling or diving or swimming. So, you are not really wasting your times.
I have been observing that the demand of SEO services in Bali is increasingly high. It is a good thing for business while it is also a good sign that many business lines have been realized the power of dominating search engines like Google and Bing.
I am saying that it will be good for business since it will increasing the other related businesses rather than just the SEO services alone. There will be big chance that the businessmen will be hiring the web designer and developers, graphic designer, services to support the site’s brand and identity, social media specialists and many more.
Now, you have known why I am saying that, right? The other businesses are also taking advantages of the businessmen need to the SEO services.
If your business in Bali hasn’t been using the SEO services, think about it right now before it’s too late!
Seriously, I am asking you does your business in Bali has been using the SEO services before? If not, why your business even bothered to build a site?
Who doesn’t know about Pepsi today? Its official site is even offering you to buy their products online. Knowing that, the site itself surely not only be used to expanding the brand awareness online, but I am truly sure that the site will also needs to be optimized so any topics that are related to their business, they can be on top of search engine results.
We don’t have to digging deeper on analyzing the site, did you know that right when I am writing this article, its Domain Authority (DA) is 75 out of 100 and there are millions of backlinks the site has. To get that DA’s rank and numbers of backlinks, at least you will have to working on it around 15 years. Can you really do that for your business in Bali?
So that, using the SEO services will not only good to be ranked on first page of search engines for certain targeted keywords, but it will automatically add more value to your site as well as the business. What if you get the 75 ranked DA, how much will you sell that domain name?
Therefore, I am truly encouraging you to invest your business in Bali SEO service because there are also more people are using the search engines to find a business or information.
Another reason why you will need that service is because there are more businesses that are similar to what you are offering in Bali. Takes the accommodation providers in Bali that the numbers are keep on increasing. And today, no matter how long have you been building your accommodation website, sometimes it can be easily fallen by the new ones that have the great and more prepared online strategies especially know well how to deal with Search Engine Optimizations.
Your business in Bali can be far left behind since your competitors can be the foreigners with more capitals than yours. You have to realized that Bali is not really like any other regions in Indonesia. There are too many businesses here that ran by the rich foreigners so you will need to invest more your focus on the powerful strategies to be applied. And one of the ways you can do is that find the SEO specialists that can help you to optimize any possible parts of your business site.
Lots of Travel experts advise you to travel with a thorough plan. It is not wrong. Planning your trip will put your mind at ease because you have everything arranged so that you are already prepared for what’s coming. For first time travelers, planning your trip is important because then you have clear pictures of what to do or where to go during your trip. This way, you won’t feel so lost especially when it is your first time travelling abroad. You need everything in check to stay in control so that you won’t get panicked. However, it is recommended to travel without a plan once in a while if you travel frequently.
Benefits of travelling without a plan
There is no wrong to be a spontaneous travelers especially if you have great thinking and fast solving problem making skill. However, it may not be recommended for those who tend to panic for unexpected things. However, it is also worth trying because you may gain some benefits from it such as:
- Flexibility is the first and most obvious benefit you get from zero-planned travel. You won’t need to stick with one itinerary because you didn’t book anything in advance. If you have something different in mind, you can easily change accordingly. There is no pressure of what to do or where to go either. Travelling without plan can also put your mind at ease just like travelling with one. It is because you are not bounded to strict schedule. If your flight is delayed, you won’t be worried about it.
- Another benefit is being able to enjoy as much as you can without limited by time. You see, those who are travelling with plan are so stick with their schedule. They plan how long they should spend to visit a gallery and when they have to move on to the next destination. In the end they don’t really enjoy the place they visit because they focus more on visiting as many places as the time allow on their schedule. Therefore, travelling without plan allow you to enjoy the place you visit for how long you like it to be. The pace is absolutely yours to set.
- There is possibility for you to experience serendipity. This mostly happens when you don’t plan to find it. Travelling without plan means you learn how to go with the flow. You just move forward with flexibility so no pressure on your mind or shoulders.
- Travelling without plan is fun and all. However, it is not recommended for first time traveler. If you are not flexible person, travelling without plan can be much more stressing as well. Thus, you still need to calculate everything thoroughly whether or not you really want to try travelling without plan. Make sure that you should expect the unexpected when travelling, with or without a plan. You can also start by planning your trip in not-so-detailed manner before going for a trip without plan at all. This make a smooth transition.
The first thing that is imagined when going on vacation to a tropical island is “eat seafood as much as you like”. A good place to eat, affordable prices? Planning a vacation to the island of the gods? You will find lots of cheap and delicious Balinese seafood. A row of international standard seafood restaurants serving fresh seafood with amazing flavors from various countries for your luxury dinner.
No wonder the god’s island is called a seafood culinary island. Fish, crabs, shellfish and even fresh lobster provide an infinite experience for seafood Bali lovers. Bali is not only rich in fresh seafood but also amazing views of the land or sea. What do you want to satisfy you? Cheap or luxurious seafood Bali from an international restaurant? Cheap seafood Bali recommendations for you.
Warung Mamik Seafood Bali
Located in the Jimbaran area, not far from the Menega restaurant area, you will find popular Bali seafood stalls. 3 seafood menus served such as shellfish, fish, and shrimp with distinctive spices have attracted the attention of culinary lovers. You must be willing to queue to get a table and taste one of the best Balinese seafood at affordable prices. Don’t forget to visit one of the best Bali seafood stalls with amazing taste.
Seafood Bali Tourism in Kedonganan Fish Market
How do you imagine the condition of the traditional fish market? Don’t imagine being served with luxury facilities. You will be taken on an adventure along the fish market, choosing and offering fresh seafood directly from local fishermen. Around it, there are many simple roasting services that help you process it. The price is very reasonable, adapted to the surrounding conditions, but it can be a recommendation for you seafood Bali connoisseurs.
“Saung” Floating Bale Shrimp Mak Engking
Want to enjoy Balinese Seafood and traditional Indonesian food? You have to visit the mak Engking shrimp bale. The Sundanese atmosphere is so traditional, natural and cool. This is one of Bali’s seafood restaurants with “saung” floating on the edge of the lake. Decor and rustic design are perfect for your family. At night, prepare to be entertained with amazing traditional art dances.
Seafood Bali is perfect for the tropics. Eat well without damaging your diet. Whatever choice of Balinese seafood restaurant you want, if it is adjusted to the budget, the delicacy exceeds anything. Don’t miss tasting a variety of seafood restaurant Bali and get ready to loosen your belt.
When travelling is your favorite things to do but you are afraid of flying then it can be a big issue you need to overcome. It is not uncommon for people to have certain fear of flying. Well, being high up in the sky sometimes can be a scary thing. For those who are fear of height, flying can also too stressful and too terrifying. However, it is still solvable as long as you don’t have severe phobia of flying or some sort. If you are fear of flying for long haul that it can make your anxiety spikes up, you can do something to overcome it. Thus, your hobby of travelling around the world won’t be full of hassle anymore.
How to overcome your fear of flying for comfortable travel
People are scared of flying for various reasons. Some have difficulty with the height and others with the limited space in the cabin of the plan. Even if your fear is considered mild, it still can be disturbing for your travel. You will fee agitated throughout your fly and it only makes you get tired more. Here are tips to overcome it:
- Finding more information about how airplanes work. It is often that the fear comes from the thought that an airplane will automatically fall down once the engine fails. However, it is not entire true. The airplane still able to work that way. Finding more about turbulence and something related to it will also help you to know what to expect.
- To make your fly more bearable, you can request seat assignment. If you are more into claustrophobia, you can request an aisle seat. It will also help if you familiarize yourself with the plan. Once you sit on your seat, you can take a look at your surrounding and take a breath. It gives you time to adjust with your surroundings. When the time to fly rolls around, you will be more comfortable.
- Get rid of negative thoughts before and during flying. For example, the night prior to your flight, make sure to not watch movies related to airplane crash, accident, and some sort. Avoid reading news with scary images of disaster or crashes. Instead, try to think positively. Try to focus more on things you are going to do when you are arrive at your travel destination.
- If you travel with friends, distract your mind by having light conversation. Or, you can also chat with your neighbor seats. Talking interesting things with people before and during your flight can be helpful to distract yourself from bad thoughts and anxiety.
- Make yourself comfortable during the flight. You can read your favorite novel, watch fun movies, or listen to soothing music. make sure to regulate your breathing as well. It is also recommended to drink plenty of water to make you stay hydrated. However, avoid drinking caffeine since it can trigger your anxiety instead of relaxing. You can drink mineral water, juice, or tea to help you hydrated and relax.
Canggu is considered to be one of the charming and attractive villages. The feature of a green rice terrace refreshes the eyes while visiting. Tranquility and views of Canggu village are perfect for tourists who want to let go of the urban lifestyle. This area is one of the most prestigious and dominated by Australian tourists. In fact, many foreign investors intentionally use the rice field area as part of their villa or restaurant.
Activities Around Canggu Bali Villa Rentals
If you want a luxurious, quiet vacation, high-class facilities, easy access to other destinations, then Canggu Bali villa rentals are perfect accommodation. The Canggu area is not only popular as an elite area but is also famous for its challenging surfing spots. For surfers, staying in Canggu Bali villa rentals is right.
Canggu Bali villa rentals have never died. A comfortable and calm atmosphere is indeed dreamed of by many international tourists and expats. No need to be a surfer to live in the Canggu area, because there are many other activities that can be done.
In fact, it is very easy to pamper yourself at Canggu Bali villa rentals. Not surprising if there are many honeymoon couples or family vacations that are calm and pleasant. A row of restaurants with international menus are ready to spoil your tongue. Apart from that, mostly Canggu Bali villas rentals are built in the area of the locals. This provides an opportunity for tourists to know more about what the daily lives of Balinese people are.
Facilities and Services of Canggu Bali Villa Rentals
When staying in Canggu Bali villa rentals, there are many benefits of luxury and modern facilities with exceptional service. The price offered is reasonable, considering the luxury and facilities you get. Combined with a private pool, BBQ, it is suitable for family vacation accommodation.
Most Canggu Bali villa rentals are equipped with a large kitchen and equipment to facilitate tourists. For international-standard villas, there will be spa services. In-house services are also offered and are easily arranged in private villas.
Deciding to stay in Canggu Bali villa rentals guarantee your vacation is safe, fun and unforgettable. The comfort, luxury and elegance offered by world-class villas can bring you back on vacation to Bali. In the end the best holiday you want is impeccable that you can find in Canggu Bali villa rentals. Don’t forget to visit the area around Canggu, such as Oberoi, Umalas, Kerobokan, and other Seminyak areas.