Travelling smoothly must be a dream wish for everybody. Travel sometimes needs hectic preparation which makes you even more stressful than before.
Spontaneous travel is also tempting but it means there are more risks you may face during your trip due to lack of preparations. Thus, one of the best solutions is to bring multipurpose tools which can be your life saver during your trip. Just like the name, the tools serve multipurpose so that you don’t need to bring many things in your luggage.
This is far more efficient and most savvy travellers use this trick for their travel to go smoothly.
Learn more about multipurpose tools for travelling
When it comes to multipurpose tools you need for travelling, it doesn’t have to be something fancy or expensive.
There are many affordable items you can find easily that do double duty or even more to your packing list. Thus, your trip will be less hassle. Here are some of them you can easily find in the nearest store:
- Turkish towel is a multipurpose tool you will definitely need for travelling. Don’t get deceive by its simple look in a form of cotton wrap. It serves multipurpose due to its high absorbency. Another advantage is that it is lightweight so it won’t significantly add some weight to your bag. You can use it as a pillow when you are on the plane or use it as a blanket.
- Next essential which serve multi-use is reusable plastic bag. You can find it in the nearest store. you can pack it in your suitcase or carry-on. You can use it to carry your snacks, transport wet clothing, hold bottles of breakable liquid, or corral your tech gear such as chargers, battery, headphones, etc. You can even use it to contain your dirty laundry. Stock up reusable plastic bags in different sizes so you can use it for your various needs.
- Waterproof pouch is like a life saver for travelling. Even if your destination doesn’t have water, you will still need essential. This is used to keep your equipment dry such as handphone, camera, etc. This will be even more useful when you having a trip during rainy season. Besides, you can always use it to pack your toiletries so if there is any liquid spill, it won’t leak out.
- Essential oil is also an essential which serve multipurpose. You can bring your favourite for your trip. You can use it to help you relax so you can sleep peacefully. Other purpose is to soothe bee or insect bites, moisturise your dry skin or lips, natural remedy for cold sore, antiseptic for cuts or scrapes, as well as perfume.
- Antibacterial wipes are one of the most versatile essentials to bring for travelling. They are useful especially to save you from germs. You can use them to wipe tray table, armrest, etc. They are also great to help you removing makeup, as well as for toilet paper. It is recommended to pack extra of them.