There must be times when you just feel like you want to snuggle in your warm blankets and stay at home without getting up. During those times, you don’t feel like going out or travel to new places. However, there must be times as well when you want to go somewhere even when you are felling lazy at the same time. Instead of wasting time and contemplating of what to do, why not visiting lazy places worth travelling for? Instead of choosing bustling travel destinations, you can choose the one that offers you serenity and a sense of home.
Recommended lazy destinations to travel
When you are feeling a little lazier than usual, don’t let it keep you from travelling around. Don’t be worried that you would lose your sleep over your travel destinations. You can still feed your laziness even when you are travelling in these great places:
- Bali, Indonesia is one of the most wonderful places you should visit at least once in your lifetime. This is one of the busiest travel destinations yes. However, there are still places in Bali that you can explore and you can still maintain your lazy soul without being disturbed by the bustle of the city. This island offer many things especially the nature. You can just leisurely strolling down the rice field, secluded beaches, or serene temples.
- Copenhagen, Denmark is a great place to visit for those who are feeling a little lazy but still want to explore the world. The locals are just wonderful and comfortable to be around with. The good vibes will let your lazy soul sated. You can spend hours in one of the coffee shops by reading and sipping your cappuccino. Or, you can also go biking when you feel a little more energetic. There are many interesting points you can enjoy such as The Tivoli Gardens or the Little Mermaid Statue.
- Santorini, Greece is not unheard of among tourists. It is a great travel destination especially for those who are seeking serenity and wonder at the same time. This tropical place can sooth your lazy soul. The seas are relaxing yet adventurous at the same time. You can just enjoy your time soaking up the sun or skipping along the sidewalks surrounded by white houses.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia is a great place to visit for lazy souls. Beautiful beaches are very welcoming and tempting. You don’t have to make detailed travel plan when you visit this beautiful place. You can just pack lightly and enjoy your time in one of the bungalows. Try living carefree during your time in Bora Bora and feed your lazy soul.
- Burlington, Vermont is a great place for a quick road trip. You can head to the mountains and settled in to enjoy the scenery in front of you. Not to mention that you can also visit the farmer’s market to find the best breweries during summer. Or, you can just simply wander around the book stores, shops, and ice cream parlors to spend your lazy day.
Diving for some professionals is a pleasure. Or you are a beginner diver? Diving when the sun still shine look like it’s normal for divers but has it ever occurred to you to dive at night? Where is the best place to try night diving? There are many diving tourist destinations and one of them in Bali. The island of God with a million charms is one of the best tourist destinations in the world. There are many best diving places in Bali with thousands of unique sea creatures and beautiful coral.
Why should you try the best diving places in Bali at night?
What is noticed by a diver who will do dives at night? One of them is the condition of related spot sea currents. Night diving is more dangerous than when the sun is visible. Why? Imagine if you walk around your house at night, surely visibility around you would be very limited. Especially if you are diving night, limited visibility and cold sea water temperatures will be very dangerous, both in terms of health or safety.
The requirements for night dives do have to have certain diving certificates with many dive hours. How many dives do you, no matter whether it’s daytime, afternoon or evening determine the skill and buoyancy of divers. Conquering the best diving places in Bali at night is indeed a challenge especially for professional divers.
What needs to be prepared for night dives? A flashlight that is useful to help so that visibility under the sea is a little brighter. A diver must prepare 2 flashlights where 1 is to be used and 1 is in reserve. Diving equipment, of course, you can use your own or provide by a dive operator. Preparation of mental and body fit is clearly a major factor, especially when doing night dives.
For the safety of divers, don’t go too far with the instructor because you will never know what can happen when diving. One of the best diving places in Bali at night is Tulamben. Feeling a mystical atmosphere will be felt when approaching the USAT Liberty shipwreck. Usually, the instructor will provide information on underwater species that are active at night.
The result? Night diving is amazing. You can see underwater species that emit light and are very beautiful. If you are accustomed to diving in the morning, afternoon or evening, it will feel a striking difference with night dives. Night diving is also perfect for macro photographers. You will find perfect images of many night-time underwater species. If you only dream of seeing the beauty of fairytale, then dive in one of the best diving in Bali at night will take you to the fairytale world.
Planning to enjoy summer in Japan? Summertime is perfect when you are on vacation in Japan. In June, temperatures in Japan range from 26-35 degrees Celsius. Flower gardens in Japan are very popular and interesting destinations with amazing sensations. Flower gardens in Japan are not like most other flower gardens but are able to amaze everyone.
Higashizawa Bara Koen
Rose is a symbol of love that is usually given by men to women. Higashizawa Bara Koen is one of the locations not to be missed if you go to Japan to enjoy the summer. Offering a stretch of a flower garden with an area of 7 hectares which is equipped with 700 roses from around the world.
If you plan to go to Japan in May, you should watch the Nanohana Festival in Yokohama where you can watch golden canola flowers. In addition, you can also enjoy special dishes made from canola such as ice cream, donuts, and others. Donuts are the most favorite because you can process directly so it feels crunchy.
Huis Ten Bosch
Want to feel the nuances of the Dutch kingdom in Japan? You must visit Huis Ten Bosch, located in Nagasaki. Huis Ten Bosch, Nagasaki offers different views with beautiful windmills, architectural and garden canals designed in the Netherlands.
Himawari No Sato
If you visit July-August, you must visit Himawari No Sato. The festival is built on beautiful rides in the middle of fields made with labyrinths with living walls between sunflowers.
Want to see a beautiful expanse of flowers with a view of Mount Fuji? You should watch the Shizabakura Fuji Festival which is very popular in spring and very close to Motosuko. 2.3 hectare of moss flower is very pampering the eyes and creating a stunning photo background.
In May, there were more than 400 thousand shibazakura plants that sprung up on the Hitsujiyama hillside in the foot valley area of Mount Chichibu. Flowers pink to magenta will spoil the eyes of tourists. The expanse of moss like a giant tapestry is a spectacular sight. You can also see various cherry plants and flowers that decorate this garden.
Flower Land Kamifurano
Want to get the perfect photo for your trip? Flower Land Kamifurano is one place with a variety of flowers with diverse color contrasts. You can enjoy lavender flowers, poppies, irises, and lupins. Every month, you can see flowers that bloom with different types to enjoy. Don’t forget to get a photo background for your holiday memories in Japan.
What do most people think of when they have the intention to make a tattoo? Price! In fact, tattoos have been known to be quite expensive and can even reach thousands of dollars. This is the basic principle where you will get what you pay for. Tattoo prices vary depending on the country and region where you make a tattoo. Bali is one country, a place where tattoo artists gather and create many body artworks. Don’t be surprised if many people are very interested in making tattoos in Bali, where all art workers gather. How much is Bali tattoo prices?
Tattoo artists charge fees with 2 types of categories, based on the time of work and the work is done. It should be noted, there is a minimum of Bali tattoo prices for every job done. In some tattoo studios, the average price is $75 – $150 per hour. But the leading tattoo artist costs a lot more than that.
Determinants of Bali Tattoo Prices
Actually, there are many factors that determine the price of a tattoo. Before deciding to make body art on the island of God, you should look for information on what determines the Bali tattoo price. Considerations that you need to know to determine the price of the tattoo that you want.
- The location of the tattoo determines and affects the cost of manufacture. For some tattoo designs, it requires extra time and patience in the process. It is possible not all tattoo artists can work on a complex and perfect design in detail.
- Specially designed tattoos will be more expensive than the copied designs. Custom tattoo designs will really take time for artists to create and adjust images before they are applied to the skin. So the tattoo design that you want determines the price that you will spend.
- The color and size of the tattoo will greatly affect Bali tattoo prices. The use of more colors will take up the time the artist tattoos more and the cost will be more expensive. For the size, the bigger the size of the tattoo you want it will obviously be the greater the cost of the cost you have to pay.
Security and quality
Don’t be tempted by cheap tattoo offers. Since tattoos are images that are pinned on your body and are lifelong, you must really pay attention to their quality. This is closely related to the quality of the colors used, the professionalism of tattoo artists and tattoo designs. Security is definitely the main one. Using a disposable tattoo needle is to prevent viruses or other people’s diseases from entering your body. Cost is what you determine, but it is recommended not to compromise on quality.
When it comes to travelling, there’s a lot of destinations you can go to. However, it is true that Mexico City is one of underrated travel destinations due to many reasons. However, Mexico City is more than what the news show. It still a safe place for travelling. There’s a lot of positive tourism aspects in Mexico City that can make your trip enjoyable. The historical and cultural of Mexico City are still on points. That’s why it is just right to say that Mexico City is a great place for vacation.
Mexico City as travel destination
As mentioned earlier that there’s a lot of tourism aspects you can find in Mexico City. From foods, amazing arts, to world class museums, you can find them all in one place; Mexico City. This city is vibrant and can fit everyone’s expectation of fun travelling. You can bring your families, partners, or friends regardless of age. Here are some tourism points that make Mexico City worth travelling for:
- Travelling to this city is affordable. That’s why this travel destination is for everyone. Lots of people are hesitant to travel to this city because they thought that only the wealth can afford it. However, Mexico City has great value at all price points. Even if you are backpacking to this city is possible. You don’t have to opt for luxury vacation to be able to enjoy the meal at one of city’s restaurants that is recognized among the world’s top 50.
- If you are history enthusiast, Mexico City is the right destination to travel to. This city is built on the ruins of the Aztec capital Tenochtitlan. Therefore, you can find some archaeological sites and stunning historical architectures while travelling around this city. In addition, you can also explore more about the historical points by visiting museums because there are many of them. One of the most popular museums is National Anthropology Museum.
- Speaking of tourism, you can’t separate food from it. Food is always one of the most attracting highlights in tourism. You can enjoy foods in one of the best restaurants in the world while travel around Mexico City. However, you can’t also miss the art of street foods hunting. Speaking of which, it provides casual eateries at various street stalls. You can enjoy authentic Mexican food or try other cuisines from all over the world.
- Mexico City is also famous for its stunning architecture. There’s a lot of architectural sites that can leave your jaw hanging. There are ancient architectures, colonial era constructions, and of course there are also modern architectures. Not to mention you can go visit UNESCO World Heritage Site, Casa Luis Barragan.
- Tourism can’t also separate with shopping agenda. Every trip is not complete without shopping something, be it souvenir or any authentic handicrafts. In Mexico City, you can go shopping at various places. Recommended places for shopping include San Juan Market, Ciudalela, San Angel Market, and designer boutiques such as Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany, Hermes, etc. Enjoy shopping to the content of your hearts.
Seminyak is a popular area to stay in. Full of restaurants, bars, hotels, up to international villas. If tourists first know Kuta as a popular area, Seminyak is rather far from Kuta Beach which gives a more lively welcome than Kuta today. When Kuta is filled with local tourists, Seminyak is dominated by foreign tourists. Seminyak offers a beach that is no less beautiful than Kuta and offers more space without having to cram on the beach.
Great savings if you decide to stay in Seminyak villas. Availability of Bali private villa Seminyak equipped with facilities and services that are not inferior to star hotels, of course, the price of Seminyak villas is also lower for your place of residence while on vacation.
Tips on Finding Affordable Seminyak Villas & Attractive Travel Destinations
Easily find Seminyak villas at affordable prices, with a note of your visit during low season. Don’t expect to stay in Seminyak Bali villas at low prices during high season. Initial planning was to find villa rentals from the internet. Bali sale villas can be called one of the property agents that offer more than 1000 list of villas for rent or sale. This will make it easy to find the number of rooms you need, facilities, services and location of the villa. If a vacation with members exceeds 5 people, choosing Seminyak Bali private villa will greatly save on your budget.
The development of accommodation development in the Seminyak area is very extraordinary. In the span of 5-10 years, there have been many standing hotels, resorts, and villas with amazing views. Staying and renting Seminyak villas is the perfect choice because it is very easy to reach tourist attractions in the Seminyak area.
Or if you want to try new challenges, look for the nearest motorbike rental. Or it is possible if Seminyak villas that you live in offer help looking for motorbikes at low prices. If you want to visit a more tourist destination, it is recommended to rent a car including a driver.
If you are a fun of nightlife, it’s easy to find it in the Seminyak area. You can find many bars, clubs, and restaurants that are open along the bustling Seminyak area with loud music and lights at night. A variety of luxury international standard facilities are available in the Seminyak area. So, staying at Seminyak villas is a smart choice and perfect for enjoying a holiday in the surrounding area.
The native inhabitants of dragon village are descendants of the original Sundanese tribe. Some information said that they were direct descendants of the Galuh Pasundan Kingdom. As information, before building villages in the fertile valley of Neglasari Village, they lived on the slopes of the Galunggung mountain.
With conditions that are still primitive, they live in large trees to avoid attacks of wild animals such as lions and others. When you see the condition of the dragon village now, their house is made of wood and is in the form of a stilt house. Although not as high as a stage house in general, the floor of a house is above 1 meter above the ground. While under the house floor, they maintain several types of livestock, especially chickens.
According to the story, in the 16th century, there were power problems in the Kingdom of Galunggung. When the turbulent decline of the throne, Prabu Rajadipuntang managed to escape by carrying a number of royal heirlooms. The king then found an estuary located between the Cikole River and Cihanjatan River. Prabu Rajadipuntang then shared the royal inheritance with each of his sons.
“Eyang Singaparna” get the legacy of “kabodoan” (ignorance). With this knowledge, “Eyang Singaparna” gets the peace of life in order to be able to hide in a bright place. In his journey to find the modesty of life, Singaparna arrived at a place that was considered safe and quiet, a valley at the height of the Ciwulan River. A fertile and beautiful valley surrounded by hills which later became Dragon Village.
To reach Dragon Village takes 1 hour from the city of Garut. typical house layout and architecture, shortly before entering the village we have to report first and here there is no signpost of the Tourism Village.
Dragon Village is a traditional village that is still sustainable where the people still hold the traditions of their ancestors. They even refused investment from outside parties if it interfered and could damage the sustainability of the dragon village.
Tips for Visiting Dragon Village
- Use the local guide of the Dragon Village people if you have never visited this village because there are several locations that are sacred and may not be photographed. If you have never been here and have not used a local guide, you can violate the village’s prohibition.
- You can stay here, but it can’t be sudden and must inform the “Kuncen” first.
- For those who stay in Dragon Village, keep politeness, such as polite clothes and do not violate customs.
- No electricity in the dragon village, bring a power bank or backup battery. Can charge the battery but outside the customary settlement.
A tattoo is popular and is a body art as a symbol to express yourself. Initially, tattooing was considered a symbol of evil, but the fact behind things that are considered bad for most people is very possible to lead to truth or goodness. Actually, what does the tattoo mean to you? Millions of tattooed people will probably mention millions of reasons.
Bali is one of the world’s popular tourist destinations which is also famous for its tattoo art. The process of tattoo art is not as easy as that seen. The tattoo can be said to be the desire of people who try to translate that desire. Tattooing is not only a trend but has more meaning than that.
Looking for The Best Canggu Tattoo Artists
Finding a professional tattoo artist is not as easy as expected. There are lots of Canggu tattoos that offer a tattoo with varying prices. Usually, the price is determined by design, size, and type. The more difficult the manufacturing process, the more expensive the price can be. Before deciding to make a tattoo on your body, you need to watch out for the effects that can occur.
This is a skin lump that appears around the tattoo. Lumps can become moles and cause problems for years. How could this happen? This happens because the body reacts with foreign objects that enter the body. Given the making of tattoo using ink, it allows making your skin blister. Not all Canggu tattoo studios pay attention to problems that will occur in your body. It’s good if you consult a doctor and then talk to a tattoo artist to prevent granuloma.
There are some people who have scars that cause excessive growth in the scar tissue on the skin. Although it only causes appearance problems compared to health, it can make a person disturbed if keloids become large. Canggu tattoo artists may have a solution to prevent keloids after the tattoo process is complete.
This is the most worrying and scares beginners who want to make tattoos. In fact, tattoos should be made using sterile and single-use needles. There are many cheap and unprofessional tattoo studios that use tattoo needles for some people to save costs. Non-sterile needles allow a person to be contaminated with the blood of someone who has an infectious disease. Make sure the Canggu tattoo that you go to is trusted and reputable to prevent contracting HIV / AIDS, tetanus, hepatitis c, and hepatitis b.
The thing about travel in a group is that you are going to spend your vacation with your friends. Admit or not, travel in a group is cheaper than if you are traveling alone. Traveling in a group mean that there will be many people with different ideas. Usually, this is where you will face some problems. With many different ideas popping out, you and your friend will likely have some disagreements. Of course, there is no problem without a solution. In order for you to have a great time with your friends during the trip, you need to read a few tips first. If you happen to want to travel with your friends but do not know what to prepare, then keep on reading this article.
Talk it Out
The first thing that you need to do during travel is that you need to talk or discuss what you and your friends should do. The most important thing in this is that everyone gets to say what they want to say. It is even better for you and your friends to list what everyone wants to do. By listing them, then you and your friends will be able to figure out the activity that you and your friends want to do.
Sharing is Caring
There will be times when there is a friend or you who are already going to the destination or experiencing the same activities. If you do know some things, then this is the time for you to share your knowledge with your friends. If you do not have something to share, you can ask your friends whether they can share some things or not. This way, you and your friends will be able to anticipate things during the trip.
Manage Your Own Must-Do or Must-See
Travel in a group does not mean that you cannot do things that you want to do. The right way so that everyone can enjoy the trip is by listing all of the must-do things that you and your friends want to do. Then, you can schedule the must-do things. You and your friends may not be able to do all the things you want to do, but at least, you and your friends will not have to fight each other.
Let People Do What They Can Do
When traveling in a group, there will be someone who is good at asking directions, there will someone who is good at managing the money, there will be someone who is good at reading maps, or there will be someone who is good at speaking foreign languages. If there are people like them, then let them do their job. It will be easier that way and your trip will be efficient.
Those are the tips which you can follow when you travel in a group. Of course, there will ups and downs during the trip. However, it is your and your friends’ job to encourage and support each other so that everyone can enjoy the trip.
All holiday trips need preparation and planning. Especially if you are planning a scuba diving vacation. No matter whether you go on a scuba diving vacations for beginners or professionals, planning is a must for successful dives. Diving holidays are not just preparing clothes, toothbrushes, shampoos or other personal items. This is extraordinarily careful planning. When winter ends and spring knocks on your door, then scuba diving vacations for beginners are perfect activities.
Preparation of scuba diving vacations for beginners will be very interesting. Get ready to find cheap flight tickets you can get well before departure. If lucky, you can search for tickets through airline promos. This is the first order you have to do. In reality, there is more than just preparation for finding cheap promo tickets. Let’s list!
Scuba Diving Vacations For Beginners – Trustworthy Dive Center
Finding a dive center is not difficult, but it’s also not easy. Important things need to be considered to achieve the success of scuba diving vacation for beginners. Finding dive operators via the internet is the best way. Seeing the reviews of previous divers can help you drive to find the best dive center. Don’t forget that not all dive centers can serve diver participants well and painstakingly.
Accommodation is important when you do scuba diving vacations for beginners. It took 4-5 days for a beginner to get a certificate during the holidays. Resting during scuba diving vacations for beginners is a must to restore body condition after. Your choice of accommodation is a villa, hotel, resort or hotel quest. Each offers its own advantages and disadvantages, depending on how you see the function of the accommodation you need. If your training participants are 6-7 people, then the villa is the right place to save money.
Hunting Ticket Promo
Usually every year there will be a cheap ticket promo for various airlines. This is the time to look for promo tickets to enjoy scuba diving vacations for beginners. If you miss a cheap ticket event, look for a flight ticket promo in advance, allowing you to get a cheap price. These are the 2 best ways you can save more money.
Planning scuba diving vacations for beginners is important so that you are comfortable during the dive. Diving is fun and stressful, especially for beginners. It takes a lot of time to get the best for your diving vacation. If you are interested in pursuing diving, the certificate is a ticket for a beginner to just enjoy the underwater scenery at the 18-meter depth limit. Proper and mature preparation is the key to the success of scuba diving vacations for beginners.