Travelling is fun and all. It is not only because you can visit a place you have been dreaming of but also because you will experience many new things. However, doing laundry while travelling can be a hassle. However, sometimes it is better to do the laundry rather than packing too many clothes in your luggage. It means you can pack light because you don’t need to bring excessive clothes. You can wash the clothes and wear them again once it is clean. Besides, you can also return to your how without dealing with excessive laundry.
Dealing with your laundry during your trip
When you are planning to travel of a week or more, packing becomes more concerning because it means you need to pack more things to survive the length of the trip. You can pack many clothes with the risk of carrying heavy luggage. Or, you can pack light with a little bit inconvenience to do a tedious chore by doing laundry. However, it is more recommended to choose the latter. You can deal with the laundry if you know what to make it more efficient without wasting much of your vacation time.
There are various options of how to do the laundry while you are on a trip. Here are some options you can consider:
- Choose an accommodation that offers self-service laundry option. There are various accommodation that offer this kind of service, be it campsite, villa, hostel, vacation home, or apartment. Those accommodation usually provide laundry facilities either for free or require small fee. They usually provide washing machine, and if you are lucky, they also provide a dryer. Using self-service laundry facility is one of the most convenient ways to deal with your laundry during a trip.
- You can do your own laundry by hand-washing the items using bath tub or hotel sink. It is pretty simple. You just need to fill up the sink or bath tub with water, add some laundry soap, and hand-wash your dirty clothes. Then, hang them up over the shower to let them dry. This method is very convenient for small and thin clothing items such as socks, scarf, underwear, tank tops, etc. however, it may be a little difficult to use this method to larger and thick items since it will take longer to dry them. Thus, it is recommended to pack light clothing items. In addition, you can do the laundry in early morning or at night so there’s much time to dry them.
- Another way to deal with the laundry during a trip is to use hotel service. Every hotel has this kind of service. Laundry service is one of basic service they offer to the guests. The service includes washing, drying, ironing, until folding the clothing items. Some of hotels even offer dry cleaning service. Just call the front desk to notice them that you are going to use their laundry service. The price for this service is varied from one hotel to another. Just ask the front desk for detail price beforehand.
This tropical island is not only a popular destination in the world but is also famous for having spacious Balinese villas with spectacular views. Beach or paddy scenery options are available as an option for visiting guests. No wonder tourists prefer to return to the choice of the villas Bali as holiday accommodation. But for some of the first-time tourists to visit, how can you find the right and perfect accommodation in Bali?
The Villas Bali, Home Away From Home
The clear choice of accommodation when searching the internet is the Bali villas. Searching for the location of the villas in Bali depends on the wishes and destinations of tourists. There are some who want to enjoy a quiet holiday, some do not want to miss the nightlife, or other activities such as diving, surfing or snorkeling. If your vacation destination is a luxury vacation, then it’s clear Seminyak will appear in your internet search.
The villas Bali that are in great demand by most people are having easy access anywhere. In general, wherever your rental villa is located, it is the best accommodation and is private. A home away from home may sound like a fantasy. But this is an accurate and precise picture that will be found in the villa.
Bali villas staff ensures that all services and facilities can make travelers comfortable. This will be a memorable and unforgettable holiday. The Bali villas offer individual services with a personal touch that makes a difference when you stay in a Bali villa.
In addition to modern facilities, the villas Bali provide lease opportunities, short term or long term. This can be a profitable business as well as the best vacation. In fact, the villas of Bali are better than hotels. Having more personal space for you and your family makes you feel at home.
The villas Bali offer a Balinese atmosphere surrounded by an informal, relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Most of the Bali villas are in the area of the locals’ homes and add to the comfortable atmosphere that is very close to Bali. Browse many travel websites or magazines to find recommendations for the Bali villas. Comparing several websites brings good results for you to get a villa at a cheaper price.
There is nothing bigger than staying in the Bali villas. Comfort, privacy, pleasure, Balinese atmosphere and other excellent services. Back again, Bali is the perfect holiday if you are able to choose what is needed during the holidays.
Do you know that your traveling can be disturbed if you do the wrong activities of traveling? Well, Traveling can also drain our energy. However, you still have to take care of your health while traveling so that you are satisfied, as well as a pleasant experience. Therefore, never do these 10 things!
Dehydrated while on an airplane
The air inside the plane is generally dry. If you travel on a plane with a duration of more than four hours, it’s good to routinely drink regular mineral water to maintain body temperature. Lack of water intake or dehydration can make you fall ill.
Drink too much coffee
Generally, travelers drink coffee so they can stay longer and sleep time becomes shorter. However, coffee turns out to contain high enough acid and will burden your stomach and liver performance if consumed too much.
Directly drink water using a hotel glass without rinsing it first
You never know how guests who previously stayed in a hotel room used the glass. You can also use the glass for a long time and be exposed to dust. So when you want to use the dining furniture, make sure to rinse it first until it’s clean.
Diet when traveling
Seriously do you want to diet when traveling? This is the time where you explore a country or city that you have never visited before. After all, a strict diet makes you powerless, even though you need extra energy.
Don’t take vitamins when your body isn’t fit
One of the things that can sustain your energy when traveling is taking vitamins. Vitamin C in tablet form is found in many pharmacies and is very helpful in maintaining your health. If you feel unwell, immediately take medication and take a longer rest.
Drink too much tap water
Even though tap water can indeed be drunk, no one can guarantee its cleanliness. It’s better to prevent your antibodies from going down, drink bottled water.
Not wearing sunblock while on the beach
You never know how stinging the sun is somewhere. Excessive sunlight and you receive it without any safety can make you dizzy, nauseous, even skin can burn. The easiest way to protect yourself is to use sunblock.
Forgot to bring regular medicines from home
Even though it’s only a common cold medicine, it’s better to provide what you usually use. If you go abroad, you never know whether it is compatible with local medicines. If you are also in treatment with medication, do not forget to finish well, so that your pain does not recur.
Continue to eat carelessly
Every now and then try foods that we don’t know, such as fried insects in China or other roadside specialties, of course, you can. However, don’t just consume street food. You also need a good intake.
The fun of traveling to lack of sleep
When traveling, the thing most travelers do is reduce hours of sleep, and even rarely sleep. Even though this is not very good and should not be applied. You must still have enough sleep, which is a minimum of six hours so that the body condition is always fit and vibrant when traveling.
Come on make your traveling activities always fun and memorable! Avoid those wrong activities of traveling!
Boutique hotel Seminyak has its own charm and lure. Some travelers swear by boutique hotels or resorts every time they vacationed. But what exactly is a boutique hotel? Boutique hotels are hotels that are typically smaller compared to chain hotels. These hotels often only have fewer numbers of rooms, typically less than one hundred. These can be in the form of either hotels and resorts—and they usually are so much more stylish and have unique features compared to the conventional big hotels.
Boutique hotel Seminyak provides a more intimate experience for guests
Seminyak is an upscale neighborhood in Bali. It’s where much of the expatriates live. In the past decade, Seminyak is growing to be one of the most popular tourist areas in Bali. It’s not a surprise that various chain hotels are starting to appear in the area. Boutique hotels are often highly personalized and in many cases, you may not even find two rooms that are exactly alike. This makes the boutique experience so much more personal and exclusive.
Since typically boutique hotels are small, they have fewer guests compared to the chain hotels. This makes your stay a quiet and peaceful one, the perfect atmosphere for a mental recharge. Boutique resorts are even more so, especially with the affordable luxury Bali is famous for. This small scale is so much better when it comes to offering quality services. In some cases, there are very few resorts or hotel guests that the staffs would easily remember your name, and not rarely, they’d remember things like your dining preferences and such. It’s those little bits that make a stay memorable.
Architecture, decor, and rooms with more personality
If you’ve chosen Seminyak as your home base in Bali, the excellent choice. Amongst the hustle and bustle of this tiny paradise island filled with saturated tourist spots, choosing a boutique hotel Seminyak for your accommodation is a breath of fresh air. The dining experience, the thoughtful decor, and every little detail are individualized. A boutique hotel is not your typical hotel stay.
Many boutique hotel Seminyak Bali has stylish architectures and even more gorgeous interior decor inside. As in many boutique hotels, the rooms are often so much more personalized. It provides a unique and far from the generic experience for travelers.
A sustainable point of view: you may contribute to the local economy
Unlike chain hotels that are often owned by big company names and certainly not locals. Staying at the big hotel chains would just benefit multi-billion companies. However, it is often not the case with boutique hotels. A lot of the boutique resorts and hotels, whether in Bali or in other areas of Indonesia, are family-owned. By staying at their boutique accommodation, you’re contributing directly to the people—the locals—who live there. This creates a much more direct impact on the economy of the place that you’re visiting.
Eating healthy foods when travelling is a lot more challenging. It is easy to get distracted from healthy foods especially when you are too tired to look for it or you are faced with delicious-looking foods in front of you. Besides, lots of people think the same way when travelling. They think that it is fine to temporarily loosen up from healthy habits because they are on travel. They think they get back to healthy eating once they finish their trip. However, your trip can still be fun even without basking in too much unhealthy foods in the way. Eating healthy foods won’t lessen the fun of your trip. In fact, it will help you to stay fit throughout your journey that you can reduce the risk of getting sick.
Best strategies for healthy eating during travel
Jeopardize your health just because you want to make the most of your vacation is irresponsible especially when you are used to keep yourself in-check. Even though it seems challenging to stick with healthy eating habit, you can do just fine by using the right strategies. Here are some tips for you to try:
- Before departing to your travel destination, it is highly recommended to stick to your healthy eating habits. However, it is also fine to give yourself some slacks by eating side items which are not so strictly healthy or unhealthy. This can be effective strategies for you to stay with healthy eating habits during travel. You won’t crave for unhealthy foods that much because during your pre-trip, you have allowed your body to taste some of them. Thus, you won’t feel too miserable when you look at greasy, unhealthy food when travelling.
- It is recommended to book a hotel offering mini-fridge. Thus, you can store your own healthy food stocks during your trip. You can also book accommodation providing functional kitchen. Thus, you can prepare your own meal if you can’t find diner offering healthy dishes. You can go grocery shopping on your own and cook yourself delicious, healthy foods. This can be fun activity especially when you are travelling with friends or families.
- Actually, it is not hard to find restaurants or local diner that promote healthy food options. There are also vegan restaurants in some travel destination. Thus, it is not hard to locate if you are willing to stick with your rule of healthy eating. The biggest enemy is the temptation itself. You can find the locations of those places offering healthy foods prior to your departure. Thus, you don’t have to waste your time searching for them when you arrive.
Basically, eating greasy or fatty foods during travel is fine. However, eating them excessively to the point you don’t have healthy food intake at all is disconcerting. It can put your health in jeopardy. Staying fit during travel will make it more memorable and fun because you don’t have to deal with potential sickness caused by eating random foods such as food poisoning, diarrhea, stomach bugs, etc.
Bali is an ideal place for you to spend your holiday. It offers many things you couldn’t find in another place. It is not only perfect for romantic escapade but also for solo travel and family retreat. To accommodate your holiday in Bali, it is recommended to stay at one of Canggu villas. There’s so many reasons why Canggu is the perfect place to stay. You may have heard a lot about Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, or Ubud. However, Canggu is also popular especially amongst international tourists. Aside from the picturesque views and stunning sunset, Canggu has other qualities you can truly enjoy only when you are there to stay.
Canggu villas and everything to enjoy for perfect holiday ever
The location of Canggu is perfect. In the middle of the buzz coming from other tourists and lively place, you still have some sense of tranquility and peace during your stay in one of the villas. Besides, villas in Canggu are situated in strategic areas which give you enough privacy and security but still grant you easy access to lots of popular places. Thus, you can enjoy both the excitement and peace. Here are best things to enjoy during your stay in one of the villas in Canggu:
- You have easy access to the coolest bars in Canggu. Thus, you don’t have to wonder of what to do during your stay at night. There are some bars you can visit and spend your nightlife in such as Old Man’s where you can also enjoy live band performances and Deus Ex Machina which is one of the most iconic bars in Bali with giving the vibe of ‘so Bali’. There is also Gimme Shelter, underground rock and roll bar. Those bars are situated in perfect location that you can reach easily from the villa where you stay at. Who says staying at villa doesn’t allow you to enjoy a perfect nightlife?
- Choosing to stay at villa in Canggu means you have chance to visit Tanah Lot temple, which is situated 300 m off the shore on a rock in the ocean. It is such an iconic temple in Bali many tourists are curious of. There are some villa scattered ear this area that you can rent. Thus, you can visit the sacred temple easily. Besides, the sunset in Canggu, especially at Tanah Lot is incredibly stunning. It will be such a waste to miss the moment when the sun gradually sink in.
Most of villas in Canggu is designed in unique and artistic architecture. Canggu is popular for its street arts. Thus, it makes sense if the villas are also rich of arts in décor. It just matches the vibe of Canggu. If you are art enthusiasts staying at one of Canggu villas will make you even fall in love more with arts. Artistic furniture made by local artisans are decorated the interior design of the villa where you stay at. It just make your holiday in Bali more perfect than you could ask for.
London is a great travel destination because its classic vibe can make people at ease. Besides, London is home to over 250 registered art institutions. That’s why it is such a great idea if you decide to travel to London because it is one of the greatest cultural capitals. There are many museums you can explore when travelling in London. It is like incomplete journey if you visit London without stepping into the museums. Museums are intellectual landmarks of history and arts. Thus, visiting them while you can is a priceless experience. Besides, most of museums in London is free of charge. Where can you find this opportunity?
Most recommended museums to visit in London
When you are travelling in London, museums are one of the must-visit sites. Even if you are not into art or history, visiting one of the museums in London can be a priceless experience. If you didn’t like cultural or art vultures before, then you will. Here are some recommended museums in London you can visit:
- Victoria and Albert Museum is located at Cromwell Rd, London SW7 2RL, UK. People also call it the V&A museum. Even from the entrance, you will feel enchanted with its grandiose vibe especially when glass chandelier hanging above your head. This museum was established in 1857 and consists of seven floors. There’s so many collections inside including the notebook of Leonardo Da Vinci, Shakespeare’s works, Picasso’s ceramics, and many more.
- British Museum is located at Great Russell St, London WC1B 3DG, UK. This is a must-visit museum in London hosting most valuable collections such as Egyptian mummies, Easter Island figures, etc. Most visitors even preplan their visit by mapping out the highlights beforehand. One of the most favorite spots in this museum is the Reading Room.
- National Portrait Gallery is located at St. Martin’s Pl, London WC2H oHE, UK. This is where you can find the most interesting photographs. There’s Spice Girls white and black photographs, Bronte Sister’s and William Shakespeare’s oils, as well as mixed media portrait of the infamous J.K Rowling. There are other collections of photographs as well that you can enjoy to see.
- Science Museum is located at Exhibition Rd, London SW7 2DD, UK. This is a perfect place for science lovers. This is where you can technological, scientific, and mathematical achievements though interactive exhibits, flight simulators, and IMAX Theater. Even though it is about science and technology, it isn’t boring to venture into this museum. This place is not only popular for kids but adults as well.
- Churchill War Rooms is located at Clive Steps, King Charles St, London SW1A 2AQ, UK. This is part of The Imperial Museum. This is where the history of British conflict starting from WW1 to present is preserved. Churchill War Rooms is a subterranean bunker under the street of Westminster. There’s underground labyrinth you can venture to. There are several corridors as well which used to be shelter during German air raids in the past. If you are into history, this museum is a paradise for you.
Having a family vacation to Bali is a great idea. There are many kids-friendly destination you can visit during your vacation. Thus, you won’t run out idea of what to do or where to go. Your kids will feel far from bored. However, it is also important to find Bali villas child friendly. Not all villas in Bali are kids-friendly so you must be selective in choosing one. Kids-friendly villas usually provide security and comfort for family. If you choose kids-friendly villas, you don’t have to worry about encountering with danger during your stay.
Recommended Bali villas child friendly
Travelling with kids can cause so much hassle. Not only they can throw tantrum anytime but you need to pay extra attention to their needs and comfort. Sometimes, it is not easy for kids to visit new places. Therefore, you need to make sure that the place you are going to stay during your vacation in Bali is safe and comfortable especially for your kids. Therefore, you and your family will be able to make the most of your holiday in Bali with ease. Here are some of recommendation for kids-friendly villas in Bali based on popular location:
There are many child-friendly villas in Ubud as it is one of the most favorite destination for families visiting Bali for vacation.
- Villa Kassan sets up for family and groups. There are kid-friendly facilities such as playroom to mak sure your kids play safely and stay entertained.
- Villa Kelusa consists of four bedrooms, set on tropical hills. You can enjoy amazing view from here. This villa is kids-friendly and has private swimming pools both for kids and adults.
- Villa Mana has unique design which has Japanese bathtub. There is also private swimming pools for kids and adults. There is bunk room for your kids to play and rest.
Canggu is a great place for you to enjoy peaceful vacation along with your families and active kids. Here are some recommended villas to stay in:
- Villa Breeze is relaxing villa featured in white setting with lovely pools and the view of rice fields. This is family villa located within 250 meter of Pererenan Beach.
- Villa Sally has a full-package facilities and service you can enjoy during your stay including luxurious swimming pools for kids and adults, cinema room, in-house chef, and recreation club.
This is a perfect place for you to enjoy the best dishes made from fresh seafood from the ocean. This is best destination for family vacation with many Bali villas child friendly for your accommodation such as:
- Karang Kembar is a villa with 5 bedroom and nestled on a cliff top 90 meters above Kutuh Beach. Dedicated kids bedroom re available to accommodate your kids during your vacation.
- The Istana is perfect villas for families. You will find the games and children wings with pool tables and video game corner. There are also four bunk beds to use. This villa will keep your kids entertained and safe.
Lots of Travel experts advise you to travel with a thorough plan. It is not wrong. Planning your trip will put your mind at ease because you have everything arranged so that you are already prepared for what’s coming. For first time travelers, planning your trip is important because then you have clear pictures of what to do or where to go during your trip. This way, you won’t feel so lost especially when it is your first time travelling abroad. You need everything in check to stay in control so that you won’t get panicked. However, it is recommended to travel without a plan once in a while if you travel frequently.
Benefits of travelling without a plan
There is no wrong to be a spontaneous travelers especially if you have great thinking and fast solving problem making skill. However, it may not be recommended for those who tend to panic for unexpected things. However, it is also worth trying because you may gain some benefits from it such as:
- Flexibility is the first and most obvious benefit you get from zero-planned travel. You won’t need to stick with one itinerary because you didn’t book anything in advance. If you have something different in mind, you can easily change accordingly. There is no pressure of what to do or where to go either. Travelling without plan can also put your mind at ease just like travelling with one. It is because you are not bounded to strict schedule. If your flight is delayed, you won’t be worried about it.
- Another benefit is being able to enjoy as much as you can without limited by time. You see, those who are travelling with plan are so stick with their schedule. They plan how long they should spend to visit a gallery and when they have to move on to the next destination. In the end they don’t really enjoy the place they visit because they focus more on visiting as many places as the time allow on their schedule. Therefore, travelling without plan allow you to enjoy the place you visit for how long you like it to be. The pace is absolutely yours to set.
- There is possibility for you to experience serendipity. This mostly happens when you don’t plan to find it. Travelling without plan means you learn how to go with the flow. You just move forward with flexibility so no pressure on your mind or shoulders.
- Travelling without plan is fun and all. However, it is not recommended for first time traveler. If you are not flexible person, travelling without plan can be much more stressing as well. Thus, you still need to calculate everything thoroughly whether or not you really want to try travelling without plan. Make sure that you should expect the unexpected when travelling, with or without a plan. You can also start by planning your trip in not-so-detailed manner before going for a trip without plan at all. This make a smooth transition.
The first thing that is imagined when going on vacation to a tropical island is “eat seafood as much as you like”. A good place to eat, affordable prices? Planning a vacation to the island of the gods? You will find lots of cheap and delicious Balinese seafood. A row of international standard seafood restaurants serving fresh seafood with amazing flavors from various countries for your luxury dinner.
No wonder the god’s island is called a seafood culinary island. Fish, crabs, shellfish and even fresh lobster provide an infinite experience for seafood Bali lovers. Bali is not only rich in fresh seafood but also amazing views of the land or sea. What do you want to satisfy you? Cheap or luxurious seafood Bali from an international restaurant? Cheap seafood Bali recommendations for you.
Warung Mamik Seafood Bali
Located in the Jimbaran area, not far from the Menega restaurant area, you will find popular Bali seafood stalls. 3 seafood menus served such as shellfish, fish, and shrimp with distinctive spices have attracted the attention of culinary lovers. You must be willing to queue to get a table and taste one of the best Balinese seafood at affordable prices. Don’t forget to visit one of the best Bali seafood stalls with amazing taste.
Seafood Bali Tourism in Kedonganan Fish Market
How do you imagine the condition of the traditional fish market? Don’t imagine being served with luxury facilities. You will be taken on an adventure along the fish market, choosing and offering fresh seafood directly from local fishermen. Around it, there are many simple roasting services that help you process it. The price is very reasonable, adapted to the surrounding conditions, but it can be a recommendation for you seafood Bali connoisseurs.
“Saung” Floating Bale Shrimp Mak Engking
Want to enjoy Balinese Seafood and traditional Indonesian food? You have to visit the mak Engking shrimp bale. The Sundanese atmosphere is so traditional, natural and cool. This is one of Bali’s seafood restaurants with “saung” floating on the edge of the lake. Decor and rustic design are perfect for your family. At night, prepare to be entertained with amazing traditional art dances.
Seafood Bali is perfect for the tropics. Eat well without damaging your diet. Whatever choice of Balinese seafood restaurant you want, if it is adjusted to the budget, the delicacy exceeds anything. Don’t miss tasting a variety of seafood restaurant Bali and get ready to loosen your belt.